Arcserve has been designed to simply protect your data. IT departments across the country are finding that data is growing at exponentially. It has been reported that more data has been produced over the last two years than ever before. That is frightening and it is only going to get worse. For this reason, you need to be able to increase your data backups as needed. This means adding to your existing solution and not having to rip and replace every few years.
This makes Arcserve the ideal solution for your business as it is software based and not restricted to a dedicated hardware appliance. Arcserve Backup and Recovery will eliminate these challenges. It’s software-based solution offers you enterprise-grade technology whether you want to backup on-site or to the cloud. At all times keeping things simple!
- Configure and manage all aspects of data protection
- Protect, to and from any target device
- Ensure full transparency with service level reporting
- Easily scale your level of data protection as your business grows
- Reduce your data footprint by up to 95% and enjoy the lowest cost per protected TB with deduplication
Backup and Recovery Features
- Time to Value – Arcserve is designed to be simple, with this in mind, use the wizard-driven installation software for rapid deployment
- Flexible & rapid recovery – Arcserve leverages enterprise level storage array and snapshots. It utilises VM recover, VM standby and Bare metal restore for more agile recovery.
- Any server protection – Arcserve protects Windows and Linux servers. It uses granular file and folder level recovery for Microsoft Exchange. Agentless backup for Linux virtual machines and host based on vSphere and HyperV.