Cyber Threats are on the increase, this means we have to be more aware than ever before. Every business at a very minimum must have an Anti-Virus.
Webroot Anti-Virus uses file pattern and predictive behavior recognition technology. This means, SecureAnywhere effectively stops malware and zero-day threats at the time of the attack. SecureAnywhere using cloud-based management. So, no actual hardware or software is required on site and the web management console is always kept up to date. This console can manage up to 1000 endpoints making it perfect for your business.
SecureAnywhere has the following key security features:
- No conflicts – Will run alongside other Anti-Virus solutions
- No bloat – No bulky signature updates or definition files
- No Reimaging – Roll back to the last good file
- Deploy in Seconds – Takes less time to install than other similar products
- Online management – Manage endpoints from anywhere with cloud management
- Lightweight client – Less than 1mb per client
- Always up to date – Protects direct from the cloud in real time
- Deep intelligence – Webroot’s Threat Intelligence continually collects and analyses data for complete protection
For more details on endpoint protection and any other security products that are supplied by Webroot, you can visit their Website