Disaster Recovery-as-a-service (DRaaS)
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) is a bit like ensuring your business has insurance. Without it, you may be fine for 99% of the time, but what about the other 1%. If you don’t have a disaster recovery solution in place, and something happens. You will be out of business, unfortunately, it is as simple as that!
Unleashed take disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity (BC) very seriously. In fact, I would say we are paranoid about it. The good news for you is that we have dedicated IT DR and BC solutions for you. We treat both the same, it comes under one service meaning cost savings and ease of management. If it suits the business, it can all be wrapped into a monthly payment and you can pay as you use. If you need more, you pay more, if you need less you pay less.
We also keep it all simple. We take all your data, structured, unstructured, email and general files and save them on a hardware device. This is your 1st backup. Then this data gets replicated to the cloud or your second backup. So, with your existing data stores, you now have three copies of all data.
If you have a general server hardware failure, you can spin up the backup appliance and run the server from there. You will also have access to all your data as it is saved on that device. Should you have a complete site failure, all servers and data can be accessed directly from the cloud.
Data backup is important – Data restore is imperative
Everyone talks about backup, but we would question that backup is useless unless you can restore to the same state as before the failure. Unleashed can give you recovery point objectives of less than 15 minutes. This means in the event of a failure, your business can return to the previous state in less than 15 minutes. Without this kind of service, you would normally be down for days! Then statistics tell us, you will be out of business in two years!
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service from Unleashed is a no-brainer, we keep it simple, give you a set monthly fee, easy management and full business continuity and disaster insurance. We have a number of solution that fits every business and only use industry leading partnerships from Infrascale, Barracuda, Unitrends, and Acronis.
If you want to know then get in touch? We work very closely with our partners and can even arrange an evaluation kit.