How secure is your network? More importantly, if asked can you prove your network is secure? If not, you need to think about a Network Vulnerability Assessments from Unleashed.
We all know that cybersecurity should be first and foremost on the mind of every business owner, CIO and IT professional. You may think you have done everything possible to secure your network from attack. But how do you know? Have you ever had an external vulnerability assessment done on your network? If not maybe now is the time to do one.
According to recent reports by Forrester, the following are the most exploited intrusion methods.
- 42% – Software vulnerabilities
- 37% -Phishing/malicious emails
- 36% – Stolen user credentials
- 34% – Web applications
- 25% – Denial of Service attacks
- 24% – Web compromise
- 22% – DNS attacks
- 19% – Mobile malware
- 13% – Lost or stolen assets
By running a network vulnerability Assessment scanner on your network, you will be able to tell where your weak points are. The purpose of a network scanner is to collect, prioritise and remediate.
- Collect – Scan your network to determine the risk in real time
- Prioritise – Grade the network and prioritise the most vulnerable assets
- Remediate – The most important step, fix any issues that may arise
Vulnerability assessments from Unleashed will include the following scans:
- Virus and Malware
- Any host communicating with external parties
- Malicious processes
- Unprotected devices